It’s nearly summer time in our beach town of VB and that means
O N E - T H I N G:
it’s time to head to the water.
Whether we find ourselves loading up for the beach, the pool, or a day on the boat- The Virginia Beach Tote is our go-to! With 6 interior pockets, a deep + wide center, and 6 exterior pockets, the necessities all have a place without getting lost in the shuffle.
The entire exterior is constructed of our water-resistant waxed canvas; it softens with use and can take-on the scuffs, sand, and splashes.
What do we pack-up for a day at the beach?
- Reusable water bottle. Skip the unnecessary one-use plastic and hydrate with something sustainable that you can use for years to come.
2. A good book. Tuck that phone away or leave it at home. Indulge and drift away in a fictitious story or learn something new.
3. A towel. Roll it up, this bag can fit multiple towels to dry you off after a salty swim.
4. Sun glasses. Our soft canvas and denim pockets will protect those sunnies and those sunnies will protect your eyes, don’t forget!
5. Sunscreen. There’s just no sense in getting scorched.
6. Reusable snack containers. Whether you’re packing fruit, lunch, or something salty- choose a few containers that you can rinse out and use again.
Now excuse us, the sun is shining and the waves are calling...